Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Purple Power

Somehow purple is becoming my signature color.  I don't know how this all started, but it has.  It was brought to my attention by my ophthalmologist (a very visual person) when she entered the exam room and said, "WOW, you're wearing a purple velvet shirt, purple earrings, and your purple coat and matching bag are in the chair next to you!  That MUST be your COLOR!!"  And I thought really??  Later that day, on my way into the grocery store, I grabbed a cart and followed the elderly woman in front of me who was slowly making her way through the door.  I had time to study her.....purple velvet coat...purple faux furry purse with matching suede boots......hmmmmm....I think the universe was giving me a glimpse into what might be my future.....
my very purple future!!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment