Saturday, May 18, 2013

Rant And Rave

Now I have something to rant and rave about: litter and littering........

WHAT ARE WE DOING??  This is trash that can all be recycled instead of being thrown about to clutter and mar.  Recently I spotted a super large "Biggie" plastic cup being tossed out a car window, a jogger
throwing a used coffee cup in the park, and a young woman casually dropping her drained water bottle on the walking trail.  As I was passing her and unable to hold back I yelled, "That's not right...pick up your trash!"  And then I quickly moved on..usually not being one for confrontation.
  I was truly upset because I have spent years going out of my way to recycle and not litter.  I want to lessen my footpath as a consumer and do everything I can to maintain our beautiful earth.  Each and everyone of us needs to do all we can.......or we'll be living in a.........


No comments:

Post a Comment